What we offer
NEVER STOP LEARNING is a platform for all those who are passionate about sports, especially basketball.
Our goal is to be helpful to EVERYONE who wants to work on their career in sports. We achieve this through educational webinars and podcasts with top-class experts, thus improving the level of basketball and sports in general.
No matter what your background, level of performance or experience, with NEVER STOP LEARNING webinars you will quickly be up to date with the latest in professional knowledge. With our subscriptions, we offer our users a unique point of view. We want to enable as many as people as possible to be part of our movement.
What have we noticed from our experience is the lack of communication and understanding between all participants in sports can be a barrier to its growth. Together, let’s take some time to get to know and better understand each other’s position and also return to the basic values of our beloved sport, our passion.
NSL would like to connect referees from all over the world, regardless of their nationality, background, or level of officiating.
Wherever you come from, or the experience and skills that you have, we are here to provide you additional education and content about officiating. We would like to help you upgrade your knowledge, skills and competencies in order to help you grow as a referee. For us, Learning is Growing.
Full Package: English + French
Thanks to the various roles I have had in sports for almost 20 years, I truly believe that developing a better understanding of all the participants’ various roles is essential to raise the level of the game.
By creating NEVER STOP LEARNING, I want to bring together players, coaches and referees to share their experience and expertise with a common goal: to improve the level of our game and the quality of the sport in general.
- Sébastien Clivaz (CEO & Founder)
- Andrea TrinchieriHead Coach of Partizan Belgrade|
- Anne PantherEuroleague Referee|
- Carlos Peralta OrtegaInternational Referee|
- Cecilia TothFIBA 3x3 & 5v5 Referee|
- Damir JavorEuroleague Referee|
- Daniel YuleAlpine Ski Racer, #3 World Ranked|
- Dejan Majstorovic3x3 Player|
- Dubravka MartinovicSport Psychologist|
- Edmond HoFIBA 3x3 Referee|
- Gilles Martin3x3 Player|
- Guillaume AlthofferPlayer Agent|
- Imad FattalPresident of Lions de Genève|
- Jean-Pierre EggerCoach & Advisor in Sport Performance|
- Jonathan KazadiSwiss National Team Player|
- Jose Anibal CarrionNCAA Referee & Referee Instructor|
- Krunoslav PeićIWBF & ABA League Referee|
- Maripier MaloInternational Referee|
- Markos MichaelidesFIBA 3x3 Referee|
- Matthew WellsIWBF Referee Instructor & Technical Officer|
- Mehdy MaryHead Coach CSP Limoges|
- Nadine CrowleyReferee Instructor|
- Nicolas WidmerFIBA 3x3 Competition Manager|
- Olegs LatisevsEuroLeague Referee|
- Patrick PembeleHead Coach BBC Monthey-Chablais|
- Richard StokesEuroleague Officiating Director|
- Roberto ChiariReferee Instructor|
- Samir AbaakilInternational Referee & Referee Instructor|
- Sébastien ClivazEuroleague Referee|
- Serge PelletierHC Lugano Head Coach|
- Souheil SayeghSport Doctor|
- Tatiana GallovaHead Coach|
- Thibaut PetitHead Coach BLMA Basketball|
- Todd WarnickEuroleague Referee Coach|
- Yohan RossoFIBA Referee|
- Zsolt HartyaniInstructor & Owner of Basketref.com|